Returns and Complaints
In case a product doesn’t meet your expectations, despite our best intents, it can be returned. You have the right to cancel the purchase and return it within 14 working days after receiving the product. This can be done under the following conditions:
- Only non-personalised products can be returned.
- The products have to be returned in the original package and labelled and cannot be returned when: the products are damaged, used and/or washed, you have tried to fix damage or did not follow the instructions.
- If you want to return a product you need to inform us first via an e-mail to email@example.com. The products have to be send back and received by us, within 14 days after you have received them. Products that we haven’t received or haven’t received within the given term, will not be accepted.
- Address the consignment according to the instructions in your e-mail, which you will receive after you’ve notified us about the return and send it as quickly as possible via a post office or a Post NL service point. When you send it you will receive a consignment docket with a barcode. Keep this until we have processed your return.
- The reception of your return will be confirmed by e-mail. The amount of the return will be credited. Payment will be executed on the same account number by which payment has been made. Please take note that delivery charges will be at your own expense.
- Returning is at your own expense.
- Model formulier voor ontbinding of herroeping
Are you not satisfied? Please contact us. You can file a complaint by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Could you send your complaint by e-mail within days? We will solve the problem as soon as possible in agreement with you. Please name your order number and phone number in the e-mail. We will get in touch as soon as we can.
The postal charges for returning a product that is not to your satisfaction will firstly be at your own expense. Whenever we declare the complaint well founded, the costs will be credited.